tomee-users mailing list archives

From "LittleXC" <916895...@qq.com>
Subject Tomee jsf navigation problem
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 08:17:36 GMT
Hello Apache
There is a weird problem when I learn to use Tomee recently:
JSF navigation rule doesn't work!
After writing some simple test pages and Managed Beans including an "Add" bottom with action
that return "success" or "fail",
 I set navigation rules in faces-config.xml.
"success" for outcome of validate book info

"fail" for invalidate info(these book info will be inserted in database)
If nothing is wrong, clicking the "Add" bottom will lead my view to a ConfirmAdd page
but when I clicked the bottom, nothing happened.
No page change, no error, that is pretty weird.

Is something wrong in TomEE or just the TomEE itself doesn't support the JSF navgation rule
with faces-config.xml well?