tomee-users mailing list archives

From Gustavo Castro <gacsni...@gmail.com>
Subject Netbeans 11.3 - Starting of Tomcat failed, the server port 8181 is already in use.
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:03:10 GMT
Hi
I am testing tomee-plume 8.0.2, on netbeans 11.3. netbeans run the server
(I could prove from the browser that the server is running), but I can't
run my hello world (JSP).

Try solving by changing the ports (8181,8989,8089, etc.) in case it was
some other application that used port 8080, but find that the assigned
port, uses it is the same Tomée.

Wanting to rule out the flaw in netbeans, I tried my hello world (JSP) with
glassfish v5 and it worked fine.

please any solution you advise me

Beforehand thank you very much

Regards