tomee-users mailing list archives

From Marco DE BOOIJ <marco.develo...@debooy.eu>
Subject Tomee 8.0.6 start fails
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2021 20:24:11 GMT
Dears,

I have a strange behaviour. When I install Tomee (8.0.6) it starts and
restarts without a problem. When I install applications, it works. The
applications are reachable. So far so good.

When I restart Tomee deploys the applications but then it stops after
the message "INFO [main] org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger.log
RemoteInitialContextCreated{providerUri=http://127.0.0.1:8080/tomee/ejb}".

I know that this question does not have much detail but perhaps you can
guide me to where I need to look to resolve this problem? I have another
instance of Tomee (same version) that does not have this problem. It
looks like the config files are the same.

Regards,

Marco