tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee 8.0.6 start fails
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:03:00 GMT
Hi Marco

I'd suggest getting a thread dump of the TomEE process that is stuck.
Assuming you're running on Linux, you can get the PID with:

ps -ef | grep Bootstrap

and then get the thread dump with:

jstack <PID>

The thread dump will contain the classnames and methods for the call stack
for every thread in the JVM, so you may want to remove anything you deem to
be sensitive, but hopefully the thread dump itself will give you some clues
as to what is going on, or you can attach it here and we'll take a look.

Jon