tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee 8.0.6 start fails
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2021 09:41:16 GMT
What's the JNDI lookup you're doing here?

eu.debooy.doosutils.service.ServiceLocator.listContext(ServiceLocator.java:149)
at
eu.debooy.doosutils.service.ServiceLocator.lookup(ServiceLocator.java:184)
at
eu.debooy.doosutils.service.JNDI$JNDINaam.<init>(JNDI.java:57) at
eu.debooy.doos.component.quartz.QuartzListener.getProperties(QuartzListener.java:108)
at
eu.debooy.doos.component.quartz.QuartzListener.contextInitialized(QuartzListener.java:80)

Is that looking up something on another server?

Its making a HTTP call, and it looks like that is potentially running into
a network / firewall issue from what I can see.

Jon