Hi Guys,

First thanks for all of your help.

On Nov 3, 2009, at 12:44 AM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

On Nov 2, 2009, at 9:43 PM, Rusty Conover wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to get traffic server up and running for some testing.  I have a few questions:

1. Is traffic_manager supposed to work?  There doesn't appear to be any real way to know which script should start the whole collection of programs.  Maybe I'm just missing it.

Okay I'll just ignore it for now.

You want to play with the traffic_server binary. There is an help page for it if you run it with --help. The "best" option for debugging / testing is -T. E.g. to show all tracer messages related to http, you can run it with

    /usr/local/bin/traffic_server -T http.*

(the argument is a regex).

This works great.  I'm getting some responses, from the traffic_server and plan to just go on from here.

One thing, it doesn't appear that the Content-Type header is being properly set on the body_factory responses.  But I'll look into it.

Is there a way to set a negative regexp for debugging, ideally I don't need to see all of the epoll and iocore lines.

Thanks,

Rusty