From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS is not abiding the cache-control's max-age in response header.
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 18:42:16 GMT
On 05/09/2011 11:51 AM, Chilappagari, Sairam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to control the ATS's cache based on the max-age parameter
> in the Cache-Control response header. But Seems like ATS is not
> abiding this config. I tried setting the following Config.
>
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 1.  (Also tried setting it to 2).
> In my response from server I'm setting just "Cache-Control: no-transform;max-age=30000".
Am I supposed to set anything else other than max-age? (like "Last-modified" or "expires")?

> Any sort of pointers on why it's not working would be much appreciated.

Change "no-transform; max-age=30000" to "no-transform, max-age=30000"

',' is the only allowed separator for HTTP message headers, afaik (';'
would typically be used for additional parameters for the value).

-- Leif