From al...@pesat.net.id
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v2.1.9
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 02:25:35 GMT
Dear Leif,

Does the 2.1.9 release has the fix for INACTIVE_TIMEOUT error with *.channel.facebook.com?

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:43:54
To: <dev@trafficserver.apache.org>
Cc: 'users@trafficserver.apache.org'<users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v2.1.9

Hi all,

I've prepared a package for a v2.1.9 release. Please take a look at the
artifacts, check the STATUS/README/CHANGES files, and do builds and
tests. After finishing your examination of the release candidate, please
cast your ±/0 votes, I will call the vote on 5/30/2011. The src tar-ball
and signatures are available in

http://people.apache.org/~zwoop/rel-candidates/

The relevant files are

     trafficserver-2.1.9-unstable.tar.bz2
     trafficserver-2.1.9-unstable.tar.bz2.asc
     trafficserver-2.1.9-unstable.tar.bz2.md5
     trafficserver-2.1.9-unstable.tar.bz2.sha1

Checksums are:

MD5: 17ad99d66d1b43372c0012a3ea95b662
SHA1: 44e660aaf232b5ae3f3273e68dc6204da71cef37

This release has a large number of bug fixes and improvements over
previous releases. A full list of changes since v2.1.8 is available in
the CHANGES file,

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver/traffic/tags/2.1.9/CHANGES

Also, the hope is that this will be the last "beta" release before v3.0,
and that from now on, we'll only consider adding critical bugs for the
v3.0 release. So please test and run this as much as possible, as soon
as possible, so we can move along with next stable relase of Apache
Traffic Server.

Thanks,

-- The Apache TS developer community