From Steve Cole <co...@itconsul.com>
Subject Bug in 2.1.9?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 18:20:00 GMT
I have TProxy sending connections to ATS now and I see the logs incrementing
in ATS asking for URLs, but setting:

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_port_attr STRING =

(along with remap_req set to 0 as the only records.cfg changes)

Now ATS fails to connect to any external sites - even with TProxy tables
cleared and the browser set up to use ATS as a regular proxy.

Setting port_attr to X solves this problem as a regular proxy but does not
appear to be working for Tproxy intercept.

So I'm sort of stumped.  Is this a known issue?  I read about a bug that
required reverse_proxy to be set to 1 but that did not change its behaviour.