From Steve Cole <co...@itconsul.com>
Subject Re: Bug in 2.1.9?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:26:47 GMT
On June 10, 2011 12:20:30 PM alvin@pesat.net.id wrote:
> And your ATS was built with --enable-tproxy?

Yes.

> My iptables rules are the same as yours, and my ATS working just fine with
> port_attr STRING =

When I used it, I saw ATS intercepting incoming client requests, but it would
not connect to any external site.  It was giving errors off that it could not
connect in error.log

What's more, connecting to ATS with the browser in explicit proxy mode did not
work.  With the > string it does both.

> Do you have this :
> Ip route add local 0.0.0.0/0 dev eth0 (or whatever interface ur Tproxy on)
> table 100 ?

Yes.

> With port_attr STRING >, do you get the desired transparency?

Yes.