From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debugging ATS crashers with gdb
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 23:48:13 GMT
On 06/04/2011 02:28 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> these questions pops up all the time, how to get a stack traces etc.
> from a crashing ATS installation. So, here are some quick tips .

One more thing: You might have to set this in records.config as well:

     CONFIG proxy.config.core_limit INT -1

Or you can set it to a size, -1 will use the hard limit. The other thing
it does is to also call prctl() to set PR_SET_DUMPABLE to 1 (which I
think should be set anyways, but not sure if it'll make a difference on
different Linux distros).

-- leif