From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: Question about TSTextLogObjectCreate
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 06:10:00 GMT
I'd call this a bug, and submit one to the jira.

Which reminds me: One of the features I was missing here was something like:

proxy.config.log.logfile_owner
proxy.config.log.logfile_group

So that I could create logfiles with adm as group and have it pick up with the same log-collecting
facillities as all other things on a system