From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Reminder] Add yourself to our Users page
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:42:16 GMT
On 3/6/13 1:28 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 06.03.2013 21:25, schrieb Leif Hedstrom:
>> if you are an ATS user, and willing to share with the world that you do use our software
for your site(s), please
>> ask to be added to
>>
>>      http://trafficserver.apache.org/users.html
>>

>> Make sure your legal department is ok with sharing this before requesting to be added
> where to send the companies logo?
> what image properties are pfererred?

A link to the logo posted here should suffice. Also include a link to what
the img should link to (when clicked). I believe all the logs on the page
are PNG, with either a transparent or white background (but, I'm sure our
crack team of site maintainers can work with almost anything :).

Cheers!

-- Leif