Right now, the only additional porotocol plugin that I am aware of is SPDY.
It's in experimental, and has unfortunately not seen much field testing.

Brian..... Something..
One of the Br[iy]ans who attended ApacheCon showed interest in WebSockets/ATS - so maybe we'll soon see a new addition here!

-- i

Sorry if I didn't provide enough information on how I am using Traffic Server.

I am using Traffic Server in explicit forward proxy mode, I would like to know if TS supports WebSocket.

I read in this Wikipedia article that  "Some proxy servers are harmless and work fine with WebSocket; others will prevent WebSocket from working correctly, causing the connection to fail. In some cases, additional proxy server configuration may be required, and certain proxy servers may need to be upgraded to support WebSocket."

Regards