It would be incredibly difficult as Traffic Server is written in C++; you could write a plugin that does message passing to a java application but that would be clunky and weird. I'm also not sure about how feasible it would be to use JNI/JNX to write the plugin as I'm not a java programmer. There is a Lua API that might be helpful...

Brian