From Gaurav Bansal <zeebe...@gmail.com>
Subject issues with enabling core generation
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 08:37:43 GMT
Hi all,
can anyone please let me know if there is any configurable option to enable
core generation in ATS (using version 6.2.0). Using google, i found a link
(
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Filing+useful+bug+reports#Filingusefulbugreports-Gettingcorefiles
) which says to use the config "CONFIG proxy.config.stack_dump_enabled INT
0".

Still another link (
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/developer-guide/debugging/debug-builds.en.html?highlight=core%20dump)
says to use the config "CONFIG proxy.config.core_limit INT -1"

I tried both the above config options, but none of them worked. Can anyone
please let me know if there is any other config to enable core generation ?

thanks,
gaurav