This is for linux. Can you please let me know the ATS config to enable core generation ? To enable core dump generation in linux, i used :
ulimit -c unlimited
Is there anything else required ?

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 4:42 AM, Igor Cicimov <igorc@encompasscorporation.com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:37 PM, Gaurav Bansal <zeebee48@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
can anyone please let me know if there is any configurable option to enable core generation in ATS (using version 6.2.0). Using google, i found a link (  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Filing+useful+bug+reports#Filingusefulbugreports-Gettingcorefiles ) which says to use the config "CONFIG proxy.config.stack_dump_enabled INT 0".

Still another link (https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/developer-guide/debugging/debug-builds.en.html?highlight=core%20dump) says to use the config "CONFIG proxy.config.core_limit INT -1"

I tried both the above config options, but none of them worked. Can anyone please let me know if there is any other config to enable core generation ?

thanks,
gaurav

What OS is this on? (asking since not sure if ATS can run on windows). If linux, you need to have the core dump enabled in the kernel too.​