From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinuko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Host status metric change in ATS 8.1
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2020 22:11:05 GMT
 Ah apologies, John - I totally misread it. For a stat, it sounds fine to me!
    On Thursday, April 16, 2020, 03:06:30 PM PDT, John Rushford <jjrushford@gmail.com>
wrote:

 typo in my previous, it's a persistent stat to records.snap
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 4:05 PM John Rushford <jjrushford@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sudheer, It's not a records.config entry it's a stat that is persisted to records.config.
HostStatus loads and deserializes the text into a struct kept in a hash table on startup.