From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@verizonmedia.com>
Subject Re: Odp: Re: Cycle Prohibited issue
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2020 21:54:18 GMT
Then your clients are wrong and should be fixed. That is, they are trying
to access something other than your S3 bucket via your ATS instance. Based
on your description, every request that arrives should have the first line
as

GET  http://ats-s3-proxy/ HTTTP/1.1

or

GET / HTTP/1.1

in both cases with the field

Host: ats-s3-proxy

If not, why are they connecting to your ATS instance? If so, then the remap
rule will prevent the 404 Not Found On Accelerator.