From "juergenp [core]" <juerg...@core.at>
Subject Re: Odp: Re: Cycle Prohibited issue
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:14:08 GMT
yes, the hostname must be known by the called dns server of your docker
installation.
you must use a fqdn no matter if private or not.... you can use an internal
dns for that or you can change the resolving mechanism.

using the hosts file is not enough.
dont forget to restart the service afterwards.

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 20:48:41 +0200 Kamil  wrote:
>Hi Alan,
>If I change CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT to 1 then I am getting: "Not
found on Accelerator" error on any client calling it.
>regards,
>
>Dnia 14 kwietnia 2020 19:41 Alan Carroll <solidwallofcode@verizonmedia.com> napisał(a):
>>You have this
>>"CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 0"
>>This means requests go through even if there is no matching remap rule. Therefore
a request to 127.0.0.1:80 <http://127.0.0.1:80>  will go through, and connect back to
ATS, thereby creating a loop. If ATS is running on a host with address 172.16.0.1 and a request
for that address arrives, exactly the same thing will happen. This may be what using your
private IP address is doing.

>>Because the remap rule is for port 80, requests to other ports on localhost or 127.0.0.0/8
<http://127.0.0.0/8>  will also loop, e.g. HTTPS requests (port 443).

**
Best Regards

Jürgen Paulhart

E-Mail / SIP / XMPP : juergenp@core.at
VoIP / Mobil: +43 676 30 59 244

*** Information Technologies & Hosted Unified Communications ***

<** Diese Nachricht is signiert. Der Inhalt wurde während des Transfers
nicht verändert **>
<*** .. and if you don't know, now you know, ... ***>