From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@verizonmedia.com>
Subject Re: users Digest 20 May 2020 18:09:22 -0000 Issue 1329
Date Wed, 20 May 2020 21:40:45 GMT
IIRC the "node" and "local" variables were dropped as part of the removal
of the IPC mechanisms.

I didn't really swap "config" and "proxy" - I dropped "config" from the key
names. It has been agreed that all configuration files will have a top
level key under which the actual configuration is placed (e.g., "logging:"
for logging configuration, "ip_allow:" for IP allow configuration). The
base key, "config:", just happens to be the same as the dropped section but
that's not required.