Hi Andy,
Yeah, I found that as well in the docs, however what I was looking for was how to enable welf.log (which I found as well)
Thanks.

Dnia 4 maja 2020 14:39 Alan Carroll <solidwallofcode@verizonmedia.com> napisaƂ(a):

Sorry for the delay.

Your config line needs to be "CONFIG proxy.config.log.logfile_dir STRING /var/log/trafficserver"

Also, the logging configuration file format changed between 7 and 8, make sure you've updated that appropriately (the different formats are noted in the documentation).