From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed to get ts_lua working
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2020 05:47:27 GMT
Are you running the plugin as a remap plugin or not ?

If you are using the lua plugin in plugin.config, then the entry
functions are those that start with "do_global_"
If you are using it in the remap.config, then the entry function is do_remap()

Thanks.

Kit

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 8:50 PM Lei Sun <lei.sun@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm trying to setup ATS with LUA. I started the server no problem, and didn't see any
issues loading the LUA plugin.

>> leisun@/usr/local/etc/trafficserver$ sudo traffic_server -T"ts_lua"
>> Traffic Server 10.0.0 Nov 29 2020 15:56:51 Leis-MacBook-Pro.local
>> traffic_server: using root directory '/usr/local'
>> [Nov 29 22:43:54.442]  DIAG: (ts_lua) [create_lua_vms] registered config string proxy.config.plugin.lua.max_states:
with default [256]
>> [Nov 29 22:43:54.443]  DIAG: (ts_lua) [create_lua_vms] found proxy.config.plugin.lua.max_states:
[256]

> However, as I was curling the server, and the ATS seems to be doing it's proxy job fine,
but I cannot see any logs coming out of the following LUA script.