From Patrick Andrews <comptech1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Caching Issue
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:00:13 GMT
Hey Miles,

Curl from the server:
[image: image.png]

and the response I'm getting on my service box is as follows:

[image: image.png]

You'll notice that the redirect gets cut off via the .aspx. I am aware of
the Dynamic Content Caching configuration required in records.config and do
have it on:

CONFIG proxy.config.httpcache.cache_urls_that_look_dynamic INT 1