trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Roberta Marton <roberta.mar...@esgyn.com>
Subject Question JIRA's
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 15:36:52 GMT
Not sure if there is a recommended way of handling this in Apache but
thought I would throw out the question.

For a JIRA assigned to me, I wrote up a design document for a proposed
enhancement and attached it to the JIRA.

I have completed the code and tests for the enhancement but, like all
designs, it has changed a bit since the original proposal. So the design
document has changed.

Should I just replace the original attachment with the latest version of
the document, add change bars to the original document to show all the
changes, or just add the updated design document as a new attachment.  I
personally believe the best solution would be to add a new attachment.

   Roberta