trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject FW: Podling Shark Tank at ApacheCON CORE on Thu 1sth of Oct @13:30
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:57:54 GMT
Hi Trafodion community,

If you're at ApacheCon, check out the Podling Shark Tank, where among other
podlings, you'll see Rohit Jain discussing Trafodion.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shaposhnik@gmail.com [mailto:shaposhnik@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Roman
Shaposhnik
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:13 AM
To: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@gmail.com>; Rohit Jain <rohit.jain@esgyn.com>;
Owen O'Malley <omalley@apache.org>; richard@apache.org; Andrew Bayer
<andrew.bayer@gmail.com>; Greg Chase <gchase@gmail.com>; Shane Curcuru
<asf@shanecurcuru.org>
Cc: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Podling Shark Tank at ApacheCON CORE on Thu 1sth of Oct @13:30

Hi!

if you plan to be at ApacheCON CORE
for the next two days, make sure to check out this year's newest addition to
our awesome
agenda: Podling Shark Tank
    http://s.apache.org/gWO

What is Podling Shark Tank I hear you asking?
It is as though Lightning Talks and US TV show Shark Tank fell in love and
had a beautiful baby. It is a show filled with deep technical insight, off
the wall questions and it goes something like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opNiKBP7hQo

Our exclusive cast of sharks is second to none:
   * Greg Chase (starring as Barbara Corcoran)
   * Andrew Bayer (starring as Daymond John) and
   * Shane Curcuru (starring as Mark Cuban)

and the podling pitches will include:
   * Corinthia (presented by Roman Shaposhnik)
   * Tamaya (presented by Anatole Tresch)
   * Trafodion (presented by Rohit Jain)
   * Ranger (presented by Owen O'Malley)
   * Brooklyn  (presented by Richard Downer)

Join us to have some good time and win prizes.

And remember: last minute entries are super welcome but may not end up on
the show. Still if you want to pitch -- ping me ASAP.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. If you're pitching -- make sure to watch the clip.
No, really -- go watch the clip. I'll wait...

Ok, that's how your presentation need to be structured.
Any other questions?