trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Marias <radumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: odbc and/or hammerdb logs
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:13:53 GMT
Now when I tried to create again the schema from hammerdb I get an error
like:
*Error in Virtual User 1: [Trafodion ODBC Driver][Trafodion Database] SQL
ERROR:*** ERROR[2034] $Z010BBC:18: Operating system error 201 while
communicating with server process $Z010112:29. [2015-09-15*

This might be related to crashes from core files? Due to *error 201*.