trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Roberta Marton <roberta.mar...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: How To build incubator-trafodion
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 23:51:03 GMT
Avinash,

  If you look on the Trafodion WIKI page, there is a list of packages that
are required to build:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Contribute+to+the+Software

>From here, click on: Building the Software and you will see the information.

    Regards,
    Roberta

-----Original Message-----
From: Avinash Dongre [mailto:dongre.avinash@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 4:21 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: How To build incubator-trafodion

Hi,
I am trying to build incubator-trafodion, but I need help.
I am getting following errors

./bldenvchk.sh;
*** Error: ANT file not found in PATH.
*** Error: AR file not found in PATH.
*** Error: FLEX file not found in PATH.
*** Error: CXX file not found in PATH.
*** Error: BISON file not found in PATH.
*** Error: MAVEN file not found in PATH.
*** Error: JAVA_HOME directory not found:
*** Error: PERL5LIB directory not found:
*** Error: MPI_TMPDIR directory not found:
*** Error: LLVM directory not found:
*** Error: UDIS86 directory not found:
*** Error: ICU directory not found:
*** Error: MPICH_ROOT directory not found:
*** Error: ZOOKEEPER_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: THRIFT_LIB_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: THRIFT_INC_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: PROTOBUFS directory not found:
*** Error: HADOOP_INC_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: HADOOP_LIB_DIR directory not found:

I figured out what value should be set to ANT, AR, FLEX, CXX, BISON, MAVEN,
JAVA_HOME

Can anybody help me to understand what should be set to Other remaining
variables.

Thanks
Avinash