trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Roberta Marton <roberta.mar...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: compiling in release mode?
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 22:41:45 GMT
Do you have to redo sqgen?

   Roberta

-----Original Message-----
From: Selva Govindarajan [mailto:selva.govindarajan@esgyn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:39 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: compiling in release mode?

I think you are mixing the release objects with the debug environment.

To build and use the release version,

Start a new terminal session ( assumption is that Trafodion environment
files are not invoked in .bashrc or any startup files)

cd <your_workspace>/core/sqf
. ./sqenvr.sh
cd ../..
make clean
make all

Make sure you bring down the hbase/Hadoop subsystem installed using
install_local_hadoop.
swstopall
swstartall
sqstart