trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Roberta Marton <roberta.mar...@esgyn.com>
Subject Apache Trafodion release 1.2.0
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:56:10 GMT
The first Apache Trafodion release, release 1.2.0, is  scheduled for
distribution shortly. The Apache Trafodion team will be sending out notices
periodically as we work through the process.  Any messages directly related
to the release process will contain Apache Trafodion 1.2.0 in its subject
line.

As Trafodion works to do its first Apache release it is a good time to help
get a project logo established.  So we invite the open source community to
start submitting ideas for potential project logo for Trafodion.  Feel free
to think out-of-the-box, but something that relates back to the Welsh
heritage of the project name might be nice.

Please title submissions “Logo Ideas” and send to the dev list.

   Thanks,

    Apache Trafodion Team