trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit <rohit.j...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Hoxxx! f gw can we contribute to Trafodian?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 00:03:48 GMT

Rohit

_-------- Original message --------
From: Atanu Mishra <atanu.mishra@esgyn.com>
Da!  R! Xte: 10/25/2015  3:09 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: How can we contribute to Trafodian?

Hi Indrajith,

Welcome to the Trafodion project! Looking forward to your participation and
contributions.
Xxx d
I suppose you have already looked into the wiki here for basic on-boarding:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Contributing. You have
already taken the first action (expressed your interest in this forum). Your
next action would be to submit an Individual CLA and get a GitHub account.

Have you downloaded the code and tried it out?
Screwdriver,dxcx,r dc,r xxx nr xxx r! X
Regards,
!!Atanu