trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Zeller <hans.zel...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: Automatic restart of Cloudera/Hortonworks in Installer
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:08:36 GMT
Hi,

Steve makes a good point about automation, it is important that we have an
option to make the restart automatic - and also suppress all the other
questions the installer asks. However, as long as we humans still call the
shots, the machine should have to give that option and not the human.
Machines are less likely to forget...

Thanks,

Hans