trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Zeller <hans.zel...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: Removing the EPEL Repo prompt question in Installer
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 22:04:21 GMT
Maybe we could make a table of what type of user we need to do which parts
of the work?

TaskRequires sudoRequires password-less ssh on all nodesMust be
trafodion idMust
know CDH/Ambari passwordInstall RPMsYY  Create trafodion user on all nodesYY
  Unpack and copy Trafodion files  Y Configure CDH/Ambari via REST   YRestart
Hadoop/HBase   YStart Trafodion  Y

This is probably very incomplete.

Thanks,

Hans