trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Roberta Marton <roberta.mar...@esgyn.com>
Subject Apache Trafodion release 1.2.0 changed to release 1.3.0
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 23:57:24 GMT
The decision has been made to change Apache Trafodion release 1.2.0 to
release 1.3.0.  Generally, even numbered releases means more stable code.
An odd numbered release was chosen because we want to first test the waters
with this release.  That is, this release is an exercise to make sure we
can release Trafodion by following Apache standards.

At this time, we will be creating a new release branch for Trafodion 1.3.0
that will be used to build the release artifacts.  A e-mail will be sent
when the new branch is available with usage details.

   Regards,

   Roberta