trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 ready for release - release candidate 1
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 08:10:07 GMT
Hi Steve,

First of all, 2.0 requires HBase 1.1.x, right? No older version, right?
Also, is HBase 1.2 supported? We need to be clear on this.

Also, I run into this error when trying to install Trafodion:

Enter full path (including .tar or .tar.gz) of trafodion tar file
[/home/centos/Downloads/apache-trafodion_server-2.0.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz]:
***INFO: tar file is not a package tar file which includes Trafodion & DCS
***INFO: assuming it is a Trafodion build only tar file

I don't expect to use apache-trafodion-2.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz since I
don't want the full source.

Thanks,

Gunnar

--