trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Zeller <hans.zel...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 - release candidate 3
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 20:25:13 GMT
+1

Downloaded source tar to a newly made CentOS 6 VM and followed the
Contributor Guide steps
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Create+Build+Environment
and https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Build+Source.
Everything went fine.

One mistake I made: I checked out the latest version instead of release2.0
at first (needed to diverge from wiki instructions). So, my result is not
100% conclusive.

Hans