trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: SQL Reference Manuals updates
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 18:17:04 GMT
I would have thought that the version of the documents (2.1) is good to
have, and the release info (release dates) should be on the web site, rather
than in the content of each document.

The doc page (http://trafodion.incubator.apache.org/documentation.html)
indicates that 2.0 is released, and the latest (in development) section
points to the 2.1 docs.

The release manager task list
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Create+Release#CreateRelease-UpdateProjectWebSite)
includes updating release info web page:
http://trafodion.incubator.apache.org/download.html

But not content of the docs.

--Steve