trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL Reference Manuals updates
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:57:35 GMT
Hi Dave

It seems like the "update the revision history" step should be part of the
release manager checklist that Roberta and Steve put together?  Nobody
knows if s/he is the last person to update it....

The alternative is every update is presumed to be the last, so each person
updates it as part of the change..

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222