trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From 乔彦克 <qya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load with log error rows gets Trafodion not work
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 03:26:45 GMT
Thanks to Selva and Amanda, I loaded three data sets from hive to Trafodion
yesterday, the other two succeed and the last got the error.
And this error result in that I cannot execute any query from trafci but
"initialize trafodion, drop" (Thanks @Liuming told me to do so). Ming
analyzed the hbase log and found that the data region belongs to trafodion
cannot be opened.
After I initialize trafodion again, I reload the three data sets and it
goes well.

*@Selva, the Trafodion and Hbase are running normal and below is the result
of '*sqvers -u'* :*
       *perl: warning: Setting locale failed.*
*perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:*
* LANGUAGE = (unset),*
* LC_ALL = (unset),*
* LC_CTYPE = "UTF-8",*
* LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"*
*    are supported and installed on your system.*
*perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").*
*cat: /opt/hptc/pdsh/nodes: No such file or directory*
*MY_SQROOT=/home/trafodion/apache-trafodion_server-2.0.1-incubating*
*who@host=trafodion@hadoop2slave7*
*JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_67*
*linux=2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64*
*redhat=6.2*
*NO patches*
*Most common Apache_Trafodion Release 2.0.1 (Build release [DEV], branch -,
date 24Jun16)*
*UTT count is 2*
*[8] Apache_Trafodion Release 2.0.1 (Build release [DEV], branch
release2.0, date 24Jun16)*
*  export/lib/hbase-trx-apache1_0_2-2.0.1.jar*
*  export/lib/hbase-trx-hdp2_3-2.0.1.jar*
*  export/lib/sqmanvers.jar*
*  export/lib/trafodion-dtm-apache1_0_2-2.0.1.jar*
*  export/lib/trafodion-dtm-hdp2_3-2.0.1.jar*
*  export/lib/trafodion-sql-apache1_0_2-2.0.1.jar*
*  export/lib/trafodion-sql-hdp2_3-2.0.1.jar*
*  export/lib/trafodion-utility-2.0.1.jar*
*[3] Release 2.0.1 (Build release [DEV], branch release2.0, date 24Jun16)*
*  export/lib/jdbcT2.jar*
*  export/lib/jdbcT4.jar*
*  export/lib/lib_mgmt.jar*

*@Amanda:*
*The Hdfs /user directory has not the user trafodion, just root and hive.
But I can load and insert **data **into Trafodion, so I don't think the
problem is there.*

*Thank you for your replies.*
*Many thanks again,*
*Qiao*