trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: SQL Reference Manuals updates
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 18:00:20 GMT
Hi Carol,

I'm wondering if the revision date should be the date of the release? If so,
the release manager should be the one to update it.

For the moment, I've written "TBD" here.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Pearson [mailto:carol.pearson234@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:58 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: SQL Reference Manuals updates

Hi Dave

It seems like the "update the revision history" step should be part of the
release manager checklist that Roberta and Steve put together?  Nobody knows
if s/he is the last person to update it....

The alternative is every update is presumed to be the last, so each person
updates it as part of the change..

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222