trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject SQL Reference Manuals updates
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:13:39 GMT
Hi,

I’m about to add documentation to the SQL Reference Manual for the
incremental UPDATE STATISTICS (IUS) feature for Trafodion 2.1.

I’m guessing I’m the first person to do so for this release.

One thing I notice is that the Revision History doesn’t have an entry for
2.1. I propose to add one, with a notation that this is a work in progress.
The last person to update before the release should remove that note and
set the date of the release.

Section 1.2 New and Changed Information appears to have stuff for the
previous release (2.0, 2.0.1). I propose to remove all of this. But will
add an entry for incremental update statistics.

Does this sound right to you?

Are there other general sections of this kind that need updating for the
next release?

Thanks,

Dave