trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Followers + Likes + Tweets
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 03:58:05 GMT
 Yes, as I was out on my evening walk in the rain (because my daytime walk
was preempted by expanding a trafodion cluster :) - If you haven't tried
 this, you should because it's really, really cool!) I realized we hadn't
done that.  I will certainly do so right now!

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222