trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From 王贺 <wan...@ppdai.com>
Subject Miss nmonstart script
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2017 09:04:25 GMT
Hi,

I was told missed nmonstart when I was building Trafodion. Who could help? It seems the refence
is in incubator-trafodion/core/sqf/sql/scripts/gomon.cold.

王贺  Gabriel

大数据与人工智能中心 | Big data and AI center

QQ: 122416940

M.P: 18621263813

E-mail: wanghe@ppdai.com<mailto:zangchen@ppdai.com>

Website:  www.ppdai.com<http://www.ppdai.com/>

[1468816333767_image001.png]

本邮件中所包含的信息是保密并受相关法律保护的。本邮件仅供收件人参阅。我们特此告知,如果您不是特定的收件人,您对本邮件任何使用、转发、传播或复制是被严令禁止的,并且可能是违法的,请立即联系发件人,并且销毁所有的原始邮件。

This E-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. If
you receive this E-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. If the
reader of this E-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use, copying or dissemination is prohibited. Please delete this E-mail and all its attachments.