trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repo Migration
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2019 08:56:30 GMT
Hi all,

Our trafodion site repo has been migrated by INFRA to GitBox. It should now
offer a write-able mirror on GitHub, allowing committers to be able to
merge GitHub pull requests directly via functionalities there.

Can we test this (and report findings) before I submit a request to migrate
our code repo?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)