trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Repo Migration
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2019 18:24:10 GMT
Update. I was not caught up on my email that told me I'd been added to the trafodion committers
group in github. So the way to tell who has write-access in github is: https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/trafodion-committers

But it looks like it is not a public group, so probably only members of the group can see
the other members.  Looks like most trafodion committers are not there yet.

--Steve