trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Repo Migration
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:55:09 GMT
Looks like I, as a committer who has linked my github and ASF accounts together, have permission
to merge your PR (merge button is green).  https://github.com/apache/trafodion-site/pull/1

I don't see any way to know who all have write permission.

Looks like I can check which repos I have access to by logging into https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/
(with apache account).
It also checks that my accounts are linked. So those committers who have not done so, should
take care of that.  (Otherwise you'll have to merge commits the old fashioned way instead
of clicking the green button.)

--Steve