uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Questions about the CAS editor?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:44:57 GMT
Is it possible to use the CAS editor as a plugin for my existing
eclipse, rather than as an RCP?  I looked briefly in the documentation
but didn't see anything about it.  A related question but maybe
slightly different is - can I reuse an existing eclipse workspace?

Basically, my situtation is that I have an Eclipse workspace already,
which includes my type system (spread across multiple files in
multiple projects, using import by name).  So it's not an easy thing
to externalize my type system.  Can I use the CAS Editor within my
existing workspace?

Thanks,
  -Adam