uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Apache site updates for UIMA
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 03:00:46 GMT
UIMA now shows as one of the top level Apache projects on the apache pages.

The DOAP file info was resubmitted after 3 minor problems were
discovered, and the fixed version was successful in creating the UIMA
entry at http://projects.apache.org

If you see any problems with the DOAP entry, please feel free to improve
it - it's in SVN here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/site/trunk/uima-website/docs/doap/uima.rdf

-Marshall Schor