uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LUCAS packaging question
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 11:14:41 GMT
Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> 2010/5/10 Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>
>

>> based on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1553 I conclude that
>> these libraries should now be included.
>>

> I agree, even if as far as 'mvn dependency:analyze' can understand
> lucene-memory isn't used...
> [WARNING] Unused declared dependencies found:
> [WARNING]    org.apache.lucene:lucene-memory:jar:2.4.1:compile

The class ProspectiveSearchAE references this class:
org.apache.lucene.index.memory.MemoryIndex

The output above is a little confusing, but then I saw that
the classes from the memory lib are entirely included in the
highlighter jar file. I somehow expected that the highlighter
depends on the memory jar instead of just containing its classes.

So it should be possible to run it without the memory jar.

Jörn