uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject xxx-distr and the KEYS files
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 22:38:51 GMT
The previous discussion on this that I found [1] says to not include
KEYS files unless they're present in the particular part of SVN that you
are packaging as the "source" distribution.

Our repository spot for KEYS file is in the uima-site project in SVN
(the web-site).

So, it seems to me that we should not have duplicate (and probably
out-of-sync) copies of that file in the xxx-distr projects, and we
should not be distributing the KEYS files, for those distribution
packages.  Furthermore, we should not include the KEYS in our individual
package distributions (the sandbox annotators, etc.).

Do others agree?

-Marshall

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg17015.html